Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Parts Pimp
26,473 Posts
I wonder what kind of head units they deal with mostly, and if there's any deals to be had. I would really like a bluetooth ready head unit for my car with an ipod/iphone hookup to play my mp3's from.

Personally, I don't build show bikes or cars anymore.. Just race bikes now. But this could be a real nice hookup for any kind of audio and electronics.

Nice looking distribution blocks, relays, 8 gauge wiring kits, 100 amp breakers and shit like that. Lots of people do accessorize their R6's with heated grips and other things that he would probably have supplies for.

And there's a WHOLE mess of car junkies on here too!

·
Sound and Fury
82 Posts
I wonder what kind of head units they deal with mostly, and if there's any deals to be had. I would really like a bluetooth ready head unit for my car with an ipod/iphone hookup to play my mp3's from.

Personally, I don't build show bikes or cars anymore.. Just race bikes now. But this could be a real nice hookup for any kind of audio and electronics.

Nice looking distribution blocks, relays, 8 gauge wiring kits, 100 amp breakers and shit like that. Lots of people do accessorize their R6's with heated grips and other things that he would probably have supplies for.

And there's a WHOLE mess of car junkies on here too!
If you're interested in cars, check out our sister site: www.loslabs.com (you can also get to it through ours: www.dark-matter-products.com).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts