Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
I'm on a boat
809 Posts
Lol, an auspicious entrance/welcome.
EDIT: It would probably behoove you to try and address people's complaints or put our minds at ease about your products rather than just saying "well 1000s of other people don't complain" when this forum is riddled with posts of poor fitment issues.
The only reason people are irritated is because the fender eliminator looks sweet... if it fit/was painted right. If you fixed that you would sell plenty on here.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Ok guys I can sit here all day long and argue about fitment issues and minor defects. Our customer service reps will go out of our way and do the best possible job to make our customers happy. If that means exchanging out products or issues money back refunds then ok. The truth is I have been working here for over five years now and each year we have improved the overall quality of our products. The LED boards, molds, paint and others stuff have all been upgraded over the years. If any of you have any issues or concerns about any of our products please give us a call and we will do everything we can to fix the problem.

I can say this, we ship thousands of parts out and the amount of returns or complaints we get are far less. If we did acknowledge a fitment issue with one of the older products we went back and fixed it and most of the time it was a small installation error from the customer not knowing what he is doing. When I speak to a customer about any type of problem I would say 95% of the time he hangs up happy and satisfied with us. If you go on the forums complaining about a product before calling us to help fix it, then people get the bad impression of Hotbodies which is not the case. I am hear to listen/help and address any and all of your questions/complaints, thanks.

·
Premium Member
30,463 Posts
Ok guys I can sit here all day long and argue about fitment issues and minor defects. Our customer service reps will go out of our way and do the best possible job to make our customers happy. If that means exchanging out products or issues money back refunds then ok. The truth is I have been working here for over five years now and each year we have improved the overall quality of our products. The LED boards, molds, paint and others stuff have all been upgraded over the years. If any of you have any issues or concerns about any of our products please give us a call and we will do everything we can to fix the problem.

I can say this, we ship thousands of parts out and the amount of returns or complaints we get are far less. If we did acknowledge a fitment issue with one of the older products we went back and fixed it and most of the time it was a small installation error from the customer not knowing what he is doing. When I speak to a customer about any type of problem I would say 95% of the time he hangs up happy and satisfied with us. If you go on the forums complaining about a product before calling us to help fix it, then people get the bad impression of Hotbodies which is not the case. I am hear to listen/help and address any and all of your questions/complaints, thanks.
thanks for listening... :cheers

and A+ for the flushmounts... i HATE those crappy other kind that use stickers to hold them in. what do i want holding parts on my bike: a bolt/nut or a sticker? i'll stand by the hotbodies flushies every day!

oh, and welcome to the site! :toocool:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts