Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
hey all, thought somone here might be able to help. i was lookin to get a rs tachi or some other suit sold overseas. can someone help me out with a web site or somethin to look at suits. i hered you can pic them up fairly cheap over there. thanks. [email protected]

·
Google me Baby!!!
46 Posts
hey all, thought somone here might be able to help. i was lookin to get a rs tachi or some other suit sold overseas. can someone help me out with a web site or somethin to look at suits. i hered you can pic them up fairly cheap over there. thanks. [email protected]
Not true on the 'get them cheaper overseas', especially with the current yen rate.
Check out 'http://www.cyclesector.com/category_s/216.htm' for a good selection on RS Taichi gear.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Its not only the crazy drifts. Its completely insane when young guys drifts while there's blind corner & oncoming traffic. They are so confident that they wont hit u. But then of course there are many accidents. It is not a great scene when you travel thru some of these curvy mountain roads & see many flowers tied to the railing where they had died. Then again, all I have to say is "its the trend"
Yeah that's true. I've seen it personally myself.

41 - 45 of 45 Posts