Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
yea I got it for a great price and figured why not try something else...Ive done hondas and yamahas and refuse to own a gixxer. Im definetly excited cant wait to get on her. Ill post some more pix up when I get her washed down and in the garage

·
Living The Dream
3,806 Posts
there cool bikes they sound and perform amazing..buddy picked one up a few weeks ago it looks good not my style but i still like it...congrats!!!

·
Sticky-side-down.
465 Posts
Power is sooo smooth on that bike you fall asleep. Its like gsxr 750 smooth, simply amazing motor. You thinking Arrow exhaust yet?

Check up on the 675 board about the rectifier problems and cam tensioner issues on that generation, it will be worth it to have in the back of your mind.

Best of luck with the sweet ride.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yea I have already checked up on things. fortunately the bike only has 250 miles. The r/r problem is already solved because I have a replacement mosfet one. the cam tensioner I have to do a little more research on. Apparently the bike is very sesitive electric wise.

·
FedEx Man
4,990 Posts
yea I got it for a great price and figured why not try something else...Ive done hondas and yamahas and refuse to own a gixxer. Im definetly excited cant wait to get on her. Ill post some more pix up when I get her washed down and in the garage
Just curious, but why do you refuse to own a GSX-R?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts