Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
When in doubtThrottle out
5,058 Posts
Heard about it several times, just as shitty as someone messing with your suspension tune in the pits....more common around here.

·
Meh
9,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Heard about it several times, just as shitty as someone messing with your suspension tune in the pits....more common around here.
Man, that's just fcuked. Our club had a rash of bikes being hidden in the middle of the night, in such creative places as the handicap stall of the men's bathroom, or on top of the table in the classroom building. :laugh All of which was pretty harmless / hilarious, but race director put the kibosh on it.

Doing shit that may result in your crashing though? That's just f'd.

·
When in doubtThrottle out
5,058 Posts
If anyone found out who was doing it, then they definitely would be found taped to a tree the next morning.....not that I've thought it out or anything.

·
billdozer
1,865 Posts
My kill switch has a safety pin through it so i can't accidentally hit it on grid or while riding, or someone else hit it lol... and as far as people messing with bikes, I don't worry at track days but on a race weekends I wouldn't be surprised if it was to happen.

·
Make good choices.
2,808 Posts
Ha I love hitting my friend's right as we are about to pull off at a stoplight.

He started it.
I have been known to hit a few before pulling out of the hot pit.

Man, that's just fcuked. Our club had a rash of bikes being hidden in the middle of the night, in such creative places as the handicap stall of the men's bathroom, or on top of the table in the classroom building. :laugh All of which was pretty harmless / hilarious, .
Now that's funny. Thanks for the idea.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Buddy of mine starting doing that on rides. It became war sometimes while riding with him. Lol
Just flip it back and everything was fine. It scared the shit out of me the first though.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts