Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
^^ tallest Yamaha rider^^
6,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i went on a twistie run up through shaver lake today and on the way back through some tight twists an expedition cuts me off then decides to go 25mph around all the turns...i get to the left of his SUV so that he can see me n my bro behind him and proceed to let us pass when a turnout comes up...the piece of shit stares at me through his side mirror the whole time while cruisin at 25mph...he passes 4 turnouts without pulling over:screwy this whole time he just stares at me basically daring me to pass him on a double yellow line...no way was i going to do that..so on the fifth turnout he passes i toot my friendly horn at him and he gives me the fu***n finger:curse:curse i'm fuming at this point and give him the finger back (keeping my distance in case he tried to slam the brakes and kill me) we finally approach a lil mountain town and he pulls over to get gas...i wanted to f**k this guy up so bad but i had seen alot of cops on the way up...(of course none on the way back down) man i hate guys that try to test u on the road to see if you'll do some stupid shit...what a douche...

well that's my rant for now...

·
12,482 Posts
yeah... people suck balls..
I had a bitch in a blue lincoln tailgate me on the highway today... I turn around on the bike to let her know that I know she's there... I weave back and forth in the lane like I'm gonna fall or something...

basically, I do everything short of throwing something over my shoulder.

it's a good thing I just purchased the ScalaRider bluetooth headset for the helmet... Mass State Police got a phone call and the plate number. :D

Sorry Ms. 28LF70

·
fun and informative
560 Posts
i used to get pretty pissed off at people like that, now im trying to tone it down and relax. good on ya for just keeping on riding. you never know if the prick has a gun and is a bit fked in the head.

atleast all is well and you didnt find the ditch trying to pass him.

·
6,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yea i know man u never know what people are capable of...i woulda liked to have gone toe-to-toe with this guy to show him why u don't f**k with R6 owners lol:flex:

·
Do Work!
999 Posts
I would've just passed him and punched out his side view mirror. ha. No seriously if it was clear I would've passed him...but thats just me.

·
Sexy Time
757 Posts
I just would have had a three-sum with his wife and sister

·
im michael jordan ballin
749 Posts
I don't even give them time to react I just pass them the first opportunity I have before they know what's up.

·
Premium Member
8,144 Posts
Dude, same thing happened to me...except i wasnt even tryin to go through turns!!! I was pullin up to a red light. There was a guy in a suburban in the right lane and there was enough room for me to squeeze in and go right on red. His turn signal wasnt on so i went to go around him...he cranks his wheel and gases it! I stopped and his window was down so i said "sorry man, didnt know you were turnin" So a minute goes by and he never turned. I asked him through his window if he was turnin and he just cranked his metal music. I went to go around him again so i could turn and he gases it AGAIN, but this time goes over the curb and blocks me in. After this i was pissed so i put my kickstand down, found a bottle with someones chew spit in it...took the cap off and tossed it in his window as the light turned green...

I hate people like that

·
6,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i'm tellin u man people just like to **** with bikers because they wanna see if u fall into that "biker asshole" stereotype and they wanna test u..total bullshit cuz they're the ones that deserve a major ass kickin

1 - 11 of 11 Posts