Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
thinking about having some stuff anodized, like rearsets and fairing bolts. what color do you guys think i should go with? anyone know of a place that does good work in DFW? pics of my bike in sig. heres an example of what im talking about. i really like those mesh screens as well.

·
flyin' hawaiian
2,815 Posts
is it possible to make the pic any larger?????...........

LOL!!!!!......

in my opinion if i had the money to burn i would get the bike painted. i would think there is alot of blue r6s running around in your neck of the woods. as for me, since there are now 3 black w/flames left on maui, RatbikeR6 is moving to another island. i still plan on getting my bike painted by the summer. i just like to be different.

·
heebiedabajeebies!
1,781 Posts
WHOA! That's humongous! Could see my reflection!!

Yup I believe those are colored tires.

Yeah the black accents would do nice to a blue R6!
Or maybe even the gold ones?

And regarding the wire mesh, you can probably go to Home Depot and get the wire mesh and maybe paint it yourself.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sorry about the size, its not linked from my site. ill just have to photoshop some colors to see what looks good. black may work, but everyone does that

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
Mikeeh76 said:
WHOA! That's humongous! Could see my reflection!!

Yup I believe those are colored tires.

Yeah the black accents would do nice to a blue R6!
Or maybe even the gold ones?

And regarding the wire mesh, you can probably go to Home Depot and get the wire mesh and maybe paint it yourself.
Competition Werkes makes the mesh grille for the bike. or you could take the one thats in there now and repaint it.

http://www.competitionwerkes.com/Catalog/front_grill_2083969.htm

·
Registered
318 Posts
just get a new paint job and make the bike one of a kind to you. If you like the blue I would go with white or black as an accent color though

1 - 11 of 11 Posts