Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to get some sliders soon and was wondering what my best bet will be? I would prefer no cuts so I could do it myself but will get regular ones and cut the plastic (or have dealer do it) because I have heard the no cuts wont work well at cruising speeds. So any information is appreciated. Also does anyone sell a kit for frame sliders and swingarm sliders?

Thanks,
BE4TNUT

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
TwizteD said:
why do u have 2 posts? of the same thing?
Wasn't on purpose, the computer here at work hung and I didnt realize I double posted. I already went and deleted the other post. Now, back to the question in hand, sliders...

BE4TNUT

·
Ride or Die
174 Posts
Check on ebay for the kit with the swingarm and sliders, I see them on there all the time for around 100$.
Just make sure you get the plastic ones, my buddy just wrecked his gixxer and the polished aluminum ones he had on it actually dug into the pavement and fliped the bike like twice, the plastic ones are better cause they wont catch the ground like the aluminum ones, and I prefer the cut ones cause I heard about the offset breaking on the no cut ones. goo lik. :boob

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
I keep saying this but Sato not cuts have a second bolt near the end of the extended arm on their no cuts that should hold up plenty fine. Now, I have not yet heard from anyone who has tested these out but they seem like they would be alot better than some of the other no cuts.......

1 - 8 of 8 Posts