Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
BBBRRRAAAPPPPPP
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up guys? Been a while since I've been on. Recently moved to Bakersfield CA from Cleveland OH with work, now I am a manager at 4 Wheel Parts out here.

If anyone is local to Bako hit me up, let's ride!

Why I am here right now:
My bikes been sitting at work for a week or two, just haven't had the time to ride. Went to go pick it up today and saw these two cables, on the right hand side, behind the foot brake/rear set. What are they too?

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

·
BBBRRRAAAPPPPPP
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thankyou Chief. Like I said I hadn't ridden my bike in almost 2 weeks and I went to ride it today and they were draped over my brake lever (which they never have before) so I didn't know if someone messed with something or not.

·
BBBRRRAAAPPPPPP
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes sir it is.

·
Sammiches
1,435 Posts
Gotcha, just go up into the box and disconnect them. No need for them now that the stock can is gone. You can get plug-ins that will eliminate the sevo box all together, but I just left the box after I took the cables out.

·
Parts Pimp
26,470 Posts
Gotcha, just go up into the box and disconnect them. No need for them now that the stock can is gone. You can get plug-ins that will eliminate the sevo box all together, but I just left the box after I took the cables out.

When I flash ecu's I can disable the exup so the servo motor can be removed without getting a check engine light. :fact

·
Sammiches
1,435 Posts
I had mine done by Marietta Motorsports here in ATL, but I can't remember now if I had Huey disable the exup or not:dunce:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts