Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so as you can see the front fender is unpainted black now and i dont know if i should paint it grey or blue? any suggestions? i have the one pic with the old blue fender but i didnt have the upper grey fairings yet, the black kinda looks like the grey so you can almost imagine both styles, thank

Attachments

·
Premium Member
20,431 Posts
Blue

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks for the help i was leaning towards blue but wasnt sure, i love yamaha blue too

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
also whats your guys take on painted rear huggers? i dunno if i should paint it or leave it alone(or what color)

·
Premium Member
20,431 Posts
also whats your guys take on painted rear huggers? i dunno if i should paint it or leave it alone(or what color)
I like it, think it cleans the bike up nicely

·
Registered
452 Posts
Carbon front, carbon rear and then do blue wheels.:YEA

·
Premium Member
8,144 Posts
You should do a little custom work on the front fender...maybe black down the middle and have it come to a point at the front of the fender and back but blue on the sides. Seperate the black and blue with a thin white stripe as well.

But if you're just goin stock...then blue

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Carbon front, carbon rear and then do blue wheels.:YEA
i like the carbon idea but i dunno about blue rims i was thinking about them but i have no idea what they would look like. i think im gonna go buy photoshop and figure out how to work it, unless anyone else out there can do it for me...

You should do a little custom work on the front fender...maybe black down the middle and have it come to a point at the front of the fender and back but blue on the sides. Seperate the black and blue with a thin white stripe as well.

But if you're just goin stock...then blue
good idea, it would match the mid fairing really nice. cuz i was thinkin about doing the side tank covers white cuz they come to a nice piont but i dunno if that would be to much

1 - 15 of 15 Posts