Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've just bough an R6 5SL that has been wrapped predominately in matt black, with some carbon fiber (black) too.

I have wanted to get a black one for a while so that I could put decals on to make it look like the Yamaha Monster Tech Motogp bike, but after seeing some online, not sure how good it looks.

So I was hoping for ideas on what to put on the bike as it looks very plain at the moment.

I was thinking of just going for the simple R6 logo at the front and Yamaha on the belly pan in either Red or Gold but it isn't very imaginative!

Any ideas?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't have one on my computer unfortunately and thought that most people would know what a black R6 looks like :lmao

·
Stunt Rider
7,982 Posts
I think you should put black stickers on it.

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,856 Posts
I think you should put VTEC stickers on it. Everyone knows those add like 30hp and make Asian girls' panties wet.

·
When in doubtThrottle out
5,059 Posts
Only put stickers of companies that you wish to support. :fact

·
Reads the rulez
2,255 Posts
If they don't help me out, in terms of part discounts, sponsorships, or anything of that nature - I don't run their stickers. Obviously, track day group decals are different. I'm talking about aftermarket companies.

But that's just me, I no longer do the free advertising thing. :)

·
Yamaha Blue in any color
3,254 Posts
If they don't help me out, in terms of part discounts, sponsorships, or anything of that nature - I don't run their stickers. Obviously, track day group decals are different. I'm talking about aftermarket companies.

But that's just me, I no longer do the free advertising thing. :)
+1

Hell... I am listed as a sponsor on several machines and I don't even put my stickers on my bike :laugh

1 - 12 of 12 Posts