Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd imagine like most other things you guys didn't pay retail for your bikes. So for those of you that bought new, what did you end up paying for your bike? I'm looking to get a new one here in the next few months :)

·
Banned
4,021 Posts
02RedWS6TA said:
I'd imagine like most other things you guys didn't pay retail for your bikes. So for those of you that bought new, what did you end up paying for your bike? I'm looking to get a new one here in the next few months :)
whats the metter a WS6 aint enough for ya. :mrgreen:

well i made it out the door for 500 over retail, (which includes TT&L) probably coulda got more off but i was happy with that price cause i got some free stuff with it. :cheers

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
loki1313 said:
02RedWS6TA said:
whats the metter a WS6 aint enough for ya. :mrgreen:

well i made it out the door for 500 over retail, (which includes TT&L) probably coulda got more off but i was happy with that price cause i got some free stuff with it. :cheers
Different tastes :) My brother, a lot of friends, and my old man all ride bikes, harleys. The car is a lot of fun but no fun to take that out with them to ride. The R6 is the most comfortable bike that I've sat on. It will be my first bike and I'm anal about breaking in my machines so I figure buying it new will help me get more used to riding. I've ridden dirt bikes, raced quads, and ridde my brothers/dads harleys but never actually owned one. I really wanna pick one up but I can't afford over 9k after gear and stuff.

I'd like to get some free gear and pay around 8300OTD, don't know if it will happen though.

·
Registered
7,662 Posts
$8500 OTD
with a HJC Helmet and Joe Rocket Jacket thrown in

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for all the replies.

What time of the year did ya'll buy your bikes?

I hope I can get as good of a deal as you guys if I buy one.

·
Registered
22 Posts
hahahaha...i got ripped for my 03 r6...i paid total with finance 13,600 and thats not including all the after market products i have on it...i got it for 9,300 out the door....but im proud to say i have a 16,000 dollar bike...lol :stupic

·
Registered
7,662 Posts
wow....DAMMIT!! I should have negotiated better! haha

Oh well, I love the bike, I have the bike, I ride the piss out of the bike, and I am happy with it, so I can't complain too much. Sure wish I would have got my first service thrown in tho!! ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts