Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, i have no proformance parts on my 02 r6 yet but when i clocked it it did [email protected] but thats when i cut a stage out of my stock pipe!!
YEA!

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Do you ride with parts of your stock exhaust cut out??

Does it sound like shit??

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, it sounds very much like a devil pipe but not as deep!my Friend that i ride wit has a devil on his r1 thats what i compared it with. But i know it wouldent have been as deep as the r1 with a devil!! my freind was trippen on the diff- it made!! all it cost me was about $2.60 i guess i saved about $448.40 hehe,but im still going to get my devil! this was for the moment, kind of thing. allot better than bone stock!!!! :mrgreen:
but what i did is i pulled the cap off the end of the pipe then cut the end off ,about 1.1/2inches off the alum. end.
Then pulled the perferated tube out. in the tube there is 3 sections. i dont know how to say it to u but i used a plasma to burn the spot welds off that held the first wall in the tube out.so theres only 2 sections left in the tube that the exhaust has too go thru. then the amount of allum that you cut off in the begining(1.1/2) is what u have to cut off the perferated tube.
after that u just slide it back in without fucking up the packing and line the cap back on and then buy your $2.60 rivets and rivet away! It all took me about 40 mins to do. and it sounds pretty damm guuuudddd!!!
YEA! YEA! YEA! :FU

1 - 3 of 3 Posts