Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,439 Posts
Great looking bike. You will find that not many members like the TwoBro's exhaust. I love the sound, but damn they are so ugly.

·
I Am THE Reaper
1,868 Posts
i really like the red windscreen..not to much of a fan of the two bros but if you like it then its all good...but i def dont lik the stickers on the swingarm but thats personal choice. Nice bike tho, good start.

·
190rwhp......:eek5
10,295 Posts
Diggin it....but :thumbdown on the 2 hoes...

I will have to say, the new Black Series 2 hoes looks pretty sharp...I still wouldnt get one, but it looks waaaaaaaaaaay better than the original

IMO

·
Registered
27 Posts
EVERYONE HATES ON THE TWO BROTHERS! LOL I THINK THE NEW BLACK SERIES LOOKS AMAZING!! NOT TO MENTION SOUNDS LIKE IT LOOKS! IMO OF COURSE!:toocool:

·
I Am THE Reaper
1,868 Posts
Lose the red wind screen. front reflectors and 2 bros
+1 for the front reflectors but how do u not like the red windscreen? i think it looks fresh

·
I Am THE Reaper
1,868 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
As stated by several members already, **** two bros, lose the stickers and front reflectors and youll be golden man. Is that a standard size windscreen and what brand is that? Besides those few minor details looks good.

·
Just another r6'er
955 Posts
Lose the red wind screen. front reflectors and 2 bros

otherwise...she sexy man !!! love white

i agree.... smoked dark windscreens look the best imo

·
R6'ers B4 Gixxers
367 Posts
What's wrong with Two Bros.?

I'd say nice bike if I could see it from work...COMM (IT) NAZI's kill alot of the photos!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts