Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

What do you do with your keys? I have a massive amount of keys. About 17 keys and 2 remotes. Obvously if I leave them all on the same ring then I'm going to scratch the black paint off the top of the steering. I have split them into two, so I have my bike keys, bike lock, garage key and remotes handy while I'm driving, but this is still going to scratch my paint. What should I do? I need to get to the remotes and my fuel tank key quickly.

Thanks,
-Baldric

·
Registered
504 Posts
I keep my bike key seperate from everything not even a ring that will scratch too as it vibrates around. I just shove the key in my pocket when i get off.

·
Registered
283 Posts
U get 2 Norms and a red for a reason. Put your hillbilly 300 key chain where No one can see it. put 1 ignition and the alarm on one of the others. PS Biker Boyz Sucks suzuki riders dribbling arses.

·
flyin' hawaiian
2,815 Posts
i keep all keys for my bike on one ring. like ignition key, disc lock and long kryptonite chain with lock. i usually just clip these onto my other set when i am not riding. when riding i just keep my other keys either under the back seat or in my pocket.

·
Registered
283 Posts
stoneloco forgot to add Biker boyz sucks pungent harley rider girls festy stinky bits.

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
just got my bike key and my insurance keychain tag on my bike ring. Don't ever go anywhere where I stop long enough to worry about something happening to my bike. My freidn and I always park in front of a window where we can see them. Or we are out on them so no need to worry then......

Biker boyz sucks more than Michael Jackson at a boy scout sleep over.... Is that ok Cral?

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
I have one of those snap rings that holds my bike key to the rest of my keys. When I want to ride, i take just the bike key off. When I am done, I snap it on.

viola!!

·
Registered
829 Posts
I usally use my key to start my bike...just kidding.....

I have my bike key all by its lonesome. It even has its own hook on my key rack. My regular keys get put in my pokets, or in the truck. I have a plastic insurace card holder that I but spare change, insurance, air pressure gauge, and keys in.

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
jasamb said:
I have one of those snap rings that holds my bike key to the rest of my keys. When I want to ride, i take just the bike key off. When I am done, I snap it on.

viola!!
Man are you some kind of magician or what!

The wife and I have a little peg board wall in the kitchen (was there when we moved it) that we use ot hang all our keys on, spares and all. looks like a valets board as we have two keys for like 5 different locks around the house in addition to the car keys. If only we knew which key was for what door....

J, can you magically figure out which key goes in which lock? Thanks Mr. Kreskin!

·
Registered
995 Posts
yo wen i get my next bike i'm hiding my keys down my boxers.
believe me wen i got bike jacked they knocked me off and took everything.
house keys :cuss ,wallet :cuss ,gold braclet :cuss ,helmet :cuss ,even my fcukin gloves :cuss :cuss :cuss

·
Registered
308 Posts
I suggest getting one of those D rings or something that will let you separate your keys and your bike key or it'll end up like the mine.
*no i didnt do this, the genius i bought it from did*

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hi Guys,

Thanks for all the replies. I guess I should get one of those D-link things that rock climbing guys use, like Jeees and jasamb suggest then I can just click it on and off with the rest.

BRAVO, did you really get bike jacked???? I've never heard of that happening!!!!! Where did it happen?

Thanks again,
-Baldric

·
Registered
527 Posts
Just keep a seprate ring for the bike. The house,bike,and garage key have their own special ring. That way I have so many. I also keep my work keys sperate as well.

Ok here my biker boyz two cents. It was just too sorry to belive. The guy lets the blackbird go on a full start. He catches him in 4th gear and walks away on one wheel. Now heres where its interesting. The bike is a 750. I don't care how much NOS you but on that bike. It will never catch that blackbird. So this movies sucks harder than a two dollar hoe with a point to prove.

Blade

·
Registered
308 Posts
yeah, Biker Boyz has no logic. it's just the theme or general idea that kid is one fast ninja. I don't think they tell you that he has a 750 in the movie at all. you did some other research right?

·
Registered
995 Posts
yes they did a proper job on me :cuss
yes biker boyz is wak,only watched it once,don't remember one "biker" goin round a corner with his knee down

1 - 17 of 17 Posts