Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What does the Yamaha symbol look like or what does it mean? I can't see anything in it. I know I am a noob :dunce: so don't say that. I really want a R6 but can't afford one right now. I ride a 250 ninja and have that payed off. I got that to learn to ride and everything is cheap on it (insurance and parts). Anyway just wanted to say hi and stuff.

·
Team: Teletubby racing
21,003 Posts
What does the Yamaha symbol look like or what does it mean? I can't see anything in it. I know I am a noob :dunce: so don't say that. I really want a R6 but can't afford one right now. I ride a 250 ninja and have that payed off. I got that to learn to ride and everything is cheap on it (insurance and parts). Anyway just wanted to say hi and stuff.
it means quit touching your self at night:fact

·
Hey Guy
5,290 Posts
Most tuning forks come in the key of "C" which is the beginning of most musical scales and also denoted as the middle key of a piano.

·
Mr. B (Florida Boy)
1,533 Posts
it means quit touching your self at night:fact
:lmao You've been talking of people touching themselves a lot lately...something you need to tell us?:confused::D

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,856 Posts
so I guess I have to clear up the confusion again.... it actually stands for a simple phrase...."Gixxer's suck donkey nuts":fact

1 - 10 of 10 Posts