Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
I heart my R6
464 Posts
just post what parts your looking for...theres basically everything for the 08's almost...just a matter of looking in the right places

theres also a sticky thread somewhere specifically for 08' parts

·
I heart my R6
464 Posts
08R6S is the same as the 03-05 R6 and the 06-07 R6S.
I hes not talking about the "s" version...hes talking about the 08 R6, which is all redesigned for 08 and parts are harder to find since alot of 07 and under stuff doesnt fit, or hasnt been verified to fit

·
I heart my R6
464 Posts
Well let us know what kinda stuff your looking for...Everytime im online all i do is look at parts for my 08'..so i might beable to help ya if ive seen something online that you havent been able to find

·
I heart my R6
464 Posts
Does the plug for the whole when you take out the fender kit fits from the 06-07?

http://www.gcshopping.com/catalog/p...d=103&osCsid=080a9cd7047fc2b9b89850da720222de

Well i test fitted one of those when i was at a shop after i removed my entire stock fender off...

It will bolt up, but it did not sit flush, 08' must be slightly different, it wouldnt sit flat enough inside the hole

I dunno how patient you are, but a local shop down here is in the process of designing there own, i gave them my bike for a couple days to do some measuring so they can make it...It should be done from the cnc shop any day and im gunna go back to let them test it on my bike...as soon as they test fit the piece on my bike and make sure everything is good there gunna mass produce them and get them anodized in the 08' colors

·
My R6 ate me
774 Posts
can you post pics up of your stomp tank pad? plus if u can help me wiith frame sliders for my 08 r6 thattl b great, im looking at the gregs flush mounts but im not sure what color to get them, my r6 is liquid silver

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
can you post pics up of your stomp tank pad? plus if u can help me wiith frame sliders for my 08 r6 thattl b great, im looking at the gregs flush mounts but im not sure what color to get them, my r6 is liquid silver

Im in Miami also. Do you go out to Fudds?

·
My R6 ate me
774 Posts
Im in Miami also. Do you go out to Fudds?
yea I was out there last thur and prob out this thur to, I'm up by north dade like aventura area

1 - 14 of 14 Posts