Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to get my inspection sticker for NY, but I want to know what they check for during the inspection before I get it. Is it emissions? Safety? Can I leave my power commander on my bike during the inspection?

·
Registered
62 Posts
you dont need to remove anything. all they ck is lights low high beam. turn signals brake lights and thats it. no emissions, exhaust volume or anything. they also make sure your throttle returns once you release it from wide open. good luck. its 6 bucks so dont let them :idhitit you.

·
Registered
592 Posts
you dont need to remove anything. all they ck is lights low high beam. turn signals brake lights and thats it. no emissions, exhaust volume or anything. they also make sure your throttle returns once you release it from wide open. good luck. its 6 bucks so dont let them :idhitit you.

I live in ga. so it doesn't effect me but what if someone has installed a intergrated tail or flushies? Will it still pass,just curious..

·
2007 R6
915 Posts
since i brought mine in from out of state when i bought it I had to get it inspected. but they don't even give a shit here, when I went he checked the vin and told me to be careful and not get killed........ i also knew the cop but even if i didn't he's the type who don't give a shit either way

·
Registered
18 Posts
Like stated before, squeeze the brakes check the lights...2 minutes. On off topic I got a ticket yesterday for no inspection BUT MY BIKE IS INSPECTED AND HAS A STICKER ON IT. FU**ING METER MAIDS!!!!:mad:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts