Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Back from the Sand box!
584 Posts
Physical measures and capacities
Dry weight: 161.9 kg (357.0 pounds)
Seat height: 820 mm (32.3 inches) If adjustable, lowest setting.
Overall height: 1,105 mm (43.5 inches)
Overall length: 2,045 mm (80.5 inches)
Overall width: 688 mm (27.1 inches)

->Yamaha-motor<-
:popcorn:

·
Hakuna Matata, btches!
1,493 Posts

·
Keep it Rubber-Side Down
272 Posts
I don't want to hear any whining....I'm 5' 4" and I ride my '07 like I stole it at the stock height!

:)

·
Hakuna Matata, btches!
1,493 Posts
if your only 5'4 is your avatar you at a stop light......leaning over that far :lmao

·
Keep it Rubber-Side Down
272 Posts

·
RIP Super Sic
3,209 Posts
LOL, I'm 5'5 and ride my 3rd gens stock height. Backing the bike up is the only part that bugs me, otherwise it's all good.

·
Keep it Rubber-Side Down
272 Posts
Backing the bike up is the only part that bugs me, otherwise it's all good.
I never even bother to try backing my bike up....I just spin it on the kickstand. I love doing this in the middle of a bunch of Hardleys....then asking them to try it! :)

·
Hakuna Matata, btches!
1,493 Posts
I never even bother to try backing my bike up....I just spin it on the kickstand. I love doing this in the middle of a bunch of Hardleys....then asking them to try it! :)
i would love to see one of them try it

·
RIP Super Sic
3,209 Posts
I saw someone do that on youtube but I don't have the nuts to do it!!!
I rather back out then drop the R6 LOL!!!:rolleyes:

·
Hakuna Matata, btches!
1,493 Posts
my old roommate used to spin his bike, and he even span my bike but i have never done it

·
Registered
291 Posts
my old roommate used to spin his bike, and he even span my bike but i have never done it
I just got my first R6 or first Sportsbike for that matter a week and halfago. I followed the youtube instructions on how to do that stand turn and it works like a charm.

The first time you feel like your going to drop it but your not. With more and more times doing it. I do it like its nothing now. I'm only 5-07 165LBS btw.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Also just make sure you do it with the wheel locked to the left. Keep your foot pressed up to the kickstand so it doesn't close, and turn the bike clockwise.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts