Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Yeah Science!
7,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why is that some motovloggers, if not most, think they are some high horse covered in gold?

For example, this annoying motovlogger YummiR6(He should be on a gixxer). And :lmao at him saying that was a close call because of the Wide Angle Lens......:lmao:lmao:lmao

·
Yeah Science!
7,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
This is a close call

·
Formerly UnknownResource
490 Posts
Lolz. The way I look at it, If you had enough time to grab the clutch and decide to redline your bike instead and getting on the brakes, you had plenty of time to safe your life.

sent while on the move

·
Reads the rulez
2,255 Posts
Why is that some motovloggers, if not most, think they are some high horse covered in gold?

For example, this annoying motovlogger YummiR6(He should be on a gixxer). And :lmao at him saying that was a close call because of the Wide Angle Lens......:lmao:lmao:lmao
]
I wouldn't say most motovloggers. I'd say all of them. They all make me want to punch babies. Street riding is the most boring thing to watch...ever. Hell, I can only tolerate so much of my own race videos before I get bored. If I get bored watching my own videos, what in the hell makes you think I care about your Sunday stroll on the road? And most of them are city riding, which is the squidliest of street squidding. I've never seen a decent motovlog video. Then again, I give them about 20 seconds before I close out the window. :bowroll

·
Yeah Science!
7,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I wouldn't say most motovloggers. I'd say all of them. They all make me want to punch babies. Street riding is the most boring thing to watch...ever. Hell, I can only tolerate so much of my own race videos before I get bored. If I get bored watching my own videos, what in the hell makes you think I care about your Sunday stroll on the road? And most of them are city riding, which is the squidliest of street squidding. I've never seen a decent motovlog video. Then again, I give them about 20 seconds before I close out the window. :bowroll
True, I use to follow some motovloggers and then realized, this is boring as fck! :laugh. It's just stupid that they think they're better than everyone else just because they're on motorcycle and have a camera attached to their helmet.

And don't even get me started on all their subscribers that actually side with them in arguments and such in the comments. RIDONKULOUS!

·
Reads the rulez
2,255 Posts
True, I use to follow some motovloggers and then realized, this is boring as fck! :laugh. It's just stupid that they think they're better than everyone else just because they're on motorcycle and have a camera attached to their helmet.

And don't even get me started on all their subscribers that actually side with them in arguments and such in the comments. RIDONKULOUS!
It's like a big retard convention with everyone e-jerking each other off. I prefer to just close out the window and imagine in my head that none of them have reproductive organs so they can't pass down their stupidity to future generations.

·
Yeah Science!
7,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's like a big retard convention with everyone e-jerking each other off. I prefer to just close out the window and imagine in my head that none of them have reproductive organs so they can't pass down their stupidity to future generations.
:laugh

They all need a dose of the SICK STICK! Skip to 2:00

·
Harlequinn
284 Posts
I hate it too...but sometimes in the dead of winter here in Canada, when the bike's been parked for up to 6 months at a time...you just get desperate, and living life through some vlogger in Atlanta or California is simply the best that you can get. Blow that up full screen on my 55" tv on 720p, and just pretend for a bit.

Personally, I think they're lonely...very lonely people. And I am more than happy to keep them company during my season, lol.

·
My Mind,My World
529 Posts
I watch a lot of motorcycle videos when it's snowing out too. My DVR is usually full with them. But I have a hard time watching some of the videos these guys make.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
35 Posts
I use to watch them a lot, but it got boring, especially after I got a bike. lol

·
Dangerously Irish
9,550 Posts
He is a bit douchy.

·
Yeah Science!
7,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
pin it to win it
8,080 Posts
That wasn't even a close call lol.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I don't appreciate being tricked into watching such an annoying idiot. Too bad his state probably has helmet laws. (was that mean?)

·
Too sad without 2 wheels.
650 Posts
ya that wasn't a close call at all. Douche canoe had time to rev the bike but not hit ehte brakes? When you're trying to aim your face to go through an SUV's window and not the B pillar, THAT'S a close call.
I've always thought motovlogging was stupid. Yeah lets all talk about how cool you are now that you're in the I have a motorcycle too club. Gosh darn those cagers. They just don't understand or respect our freedom to ride. Kickin mirrors bro. GardenSnake was funny though. M13 was cool because he was OG and its cool learning about a different country.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts