Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Or maybe the helmet. Every time I put on my rf-1000 for more than 20 minutes or so my left ear starts hurting. The helmet looks symmetrical inside and I'm pretty sure my ears are the same size....god damned twilight zone going on inside my helmet.

·
Registered
4,950 Posts
I have a RF-1000. No problem here.

"What's ****ing wrong with your head? You got it on too tight" - lyrics from a song performed by a band called Orange 9mm. Good stuff

·
<3 My Yami.
447 Posts
It happened to me on my HJC and it turned out I had a bug bite in my ear. Went away after a week or so. I got so bad it hurt to take my helmet off.

·
DeathPodComesFromTheSky!
390 Posts
I have a RF-1000. No problem here.

"What's ****ing wrong with your head? You got it on too tight" - lyrics from a song performed by a band called Orange 9mm. Good stuff
Driver not included. Orange 9:flex:

Do you have sunglasses on when this happens. My Arai did that when I wore glasses.

·
Registered
127 Posts
it could be you dont have the right shape head for that helmet not every helmet is good for everyone. all helmets fit different people in different ways. is this the frist helmet you bought or have you had other in the past because i know from experiance that i have had that agv helmets arent right for my head and i fit better into the shoei and the suomy helemts and HJC better than the others it all depends on your head

1 - 7 of 7 Posts