Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, now that i don't have insurance on my bike, it's a good time to put her on the stands and do a mod :hammer

Figure i might as well do brake lines, pads and new fluid.

Question is, Goodridge kevlar lines, Galfer SS lines? What should I try?

·
Registered
963 Posts
If I had the money, I would have gotten the complete brembo braking system complete with steel-braided brake lines, brembo rotors, brembo brake pads, etc.

But I just have the galfer lines, so I'm happy. They're pretty good. You can't go wrong with those or the goodridges, I guess. Up to you on that one.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
1 vote for ss

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, i think i might get the Galfer's. Now i can't decide if i wanna go with a color, and if i do, black or blue.

·
Vendor
7,805 Posts
RedlineR6 said:
Yeah, i think i might get the Galfer's. Now i can't decide if i wanna go with a color, and if i do, black or blue.
Galfer's blue is a lighter blue but it still looks great on the blue Yamaha's... Here's my bike when it was silver "stage 1" lmao

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
i had te blue galfers on my blue R6 and they had red fittings and they looked pimp as ****....and talk about some pinky power breaking....i loved them....

·
Vendor
7,805 Posts
DragonRider said:
I prefer the braded look
all galfers are braided steel lines with a semi clear cover that gives you the colored effect.. :)

here's a peak from the site..

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
I had Goodrich lines on my r6 and liked them a lot

They are a pain to install but worth it!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts