Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey whats up R6-riders just wanted to know what kinda mods you got on your R6 maybe i can get an idea on what to throw on next on my bike ..anyone

so far i got flush turn signals, carbon fiber frame slide,frame inserts covers chrome, galfer wave rotors/break pads/break lines. k&n filter, jet kit, yoshimura full exhaust. ohlines damper,license plate eliminator kit, double bubble windscreen, red rpm gauge face, chrome rims, (soon i will have the swing arm chrome)

well thats it for now but i need more ideas on what to put on

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
all sounds like good ideas i think im going to do the 520 chain kit the rest most likely ill do within in time i am thinking though of a custom paint but dont really know yet still trying to deside anyone know roughly how much a nice custom paint will cost

·
Registered
106 Posts
Nos....& power commander a must.lololol but thats what i would do. YEA! YEA! :FU YEA! YEA! :FU

·
Registered
995 Posts
full titan' akro'.soz WOLF.adds 8bhp

·
flyin' hawaiian
2,815 Posts
so far these are what i have installed on my '03 R6 black w/red flames;
scotts steering damper
VFX R6 pivot kit
VFX integrated tail light kit
VFX flasher kit

items i have, but never had the time to install, yet, too busy riding;
greggs flush mount led turnsignals
greggs led kit
dyno jet power commander III USB
graves motorsports slide stop kit
velocity stacks
Lockhart Phillips race frame sliders
Lockhart Phillips bar sliders
Lockhart Phillips swingarm sliders/spools
gel grips

still waiting on purchasing my exhaust system.

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
alright fellows this is the work i did to my baby this weekend some decals new tips on the sliders got the wave rotors put on galfer ofcourse and well check out the pic and let me know what you think laters

sorry but the bikes dirty been driving in the rain sucks ass

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
oh hella difference on the breaking busting better indos the grip better but there brand new so wanna take it easy with it and man do peeps complement on the rotors alot they stand out with the chrome rims

·
Registered
106 Posts
How much for the rotors??? tell me, i want summmmmm :boob

·
max speed
242 Posts
dave said:
alright fellows this is the work i did to my baby this weekend some decals new tips on the sliders got the wave rotors put on galfer ofcourse and well check out the pic and let me know what you think laters
I would take the fork reflectors off if I was you. I took mine off :mrgreen:

·
Registered
527 Posts
Rotors are nice. Thinking about doing the same thing to my girls bike. Where di you get them from local or off the web?

Blade

1 - 20 of 30 Posts