Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to know what other hand signals are there?
I know the basic such as
palm down = slow down
tab helmet = cop
finger point down and front = take the position

What about leg down?
or even rubbing the ground?
both leg down?
leg out with a kicking motion (i am assuming its turn signal)

·
Registered
4,299 Posts
sticking up your middle finger...means something ....i cant remember

index finger in circles upward = po po

·
Registered
110 Posts
yeah kicking your leg out is change lane signal....because some people forget to turn off blinkers, so you know for sure that ur about to change lanes w\ the leg.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Plus left arm up at 90 degree angle for right hand turn. I'm sure you knew that, but you didn't mention it. And you stick your leg out, not kick it around like you're having a muscle spasm.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Plus left arm up at 90 degree angle for right hand turn. I'm sure you knew that, but you didn't mention it. And you stick your leg out, not kick it around like you're having a muscle spasm.
yeah yeah....stick out kick out what ever....don'tmake fun of my florida talk. haha

·
Registered
250 Posts
yeah yeah....stick out kick out what ever....don'tmake fun of my florida talk. haha
Fool, I'm from Florida too! And I was actually referring to what he said in his original post:
leg out with a kicking motion (i am assuming its turn signal)
You simply said kick it out (and I assume leave it there). He actually said a kicking motion, which would look... well, it'd look retarded.

·
Premium Member
8,144 Posts
leg out is for road hazard on whichever side of the road to warn the others behind you...

·
Team: Teletubby racing
21,003 Posts
the blowjob sign....you know if you see a hot chick and she wants you to do a wheelie...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts