Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Juan's Baby Daddy
10,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will start us off with a few of mine...

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,823 Posts
This motherfcuking song.....

This aural diarrhea fest....

and this...

And everything that Pink Floyd ever did or was ever connected to because they are a shitty overrated asshole band. And honestly, Nirvana, NIN, Nicki Minaj, all these second rate awful "rappers" can all eat a bag of ALL CAPS FCUK. This shit is not fcuking music. Its not. And I wanna tell Brett Michaels to fcuking hang himself with his bandana/extensions, but he already has like cancer or something and i dont need the karma hit.

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,823 Posts
Oh, and anything Toby Keith. Never. Just fcuking dont.

Oh, and that bitch celine dion with that fcuking titanic song. God damn that bitch. God damn her.

·
Juan's Baby Daddy
10,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Everything ever made by 311.
So I'm guessing Amber is not the color of your energy?

This motherfcuking song.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfdMU2TcxH8

This aural diarrhea fest....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zzyfcys1aLM

and this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hzrDeceEKc

And everything that Pink Floyd ever did or was ever connected to because they are a shitty overrated asshole band. And honestly, Nirvana, NIN, Nicki Minaj, all these second rate awful "rappers" can all eat a bag of ALL CAPS FCUK. This shit is not fcuking music. Its not. And I wanna tell Brett Michaels to fcuking hang himself with his bandana/extensions, but he already has like cancer or something and i dont need the karma hit.
:laugh

I agree most of that except for "One Light" by the Wallflowers, for some odd reason I like that song....and....There are a "few" Pink Floyd songs I like, but I digress they are overrated.... Speaking of shitty overrated bands The Grateful Dead is one I cannot stand.

This is another song I hate.... Zeppelin made some great music, but I have no f**king idea why this song is so popular.

Most songs by Maroon 5, especially this one.

·
Juan's Baby Daddy
10,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
mother****er wrong music thread....:laugh

·
IDGAF
1,748 Posts
:grin:Ive never really cared enough to learn the names of the songs, but anything heavy heavy metal….you know where they scream, and you can't understand a fcuking word….yep….that shit!!:laugh:

·
Yamaha 4 Life
514 Posts
Anything reggaeton. Literally every song has that same horrid beat over and over and over!

Not sure how anyone can enjoy that pitiful dribble.

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,823 Posts
Rebecca black Friday song :laugh
You blasphemous motherfcuker. When you die, I shall come to your funeral and right before the close the lid on you, Im going to slip an ipod in there playing rebecca black on loop. Forever. Just in case you can still hear in the afterlife. One does not simply fcuk with Rebecca Black.

And One Headlight is a piece of shit. Not as big of a piece of shit as this song though. Hate.

And this shit that the world was subjected to....

1 - 20 of 49 Posts