Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry guys I gotta vent. I haven't even had my R6 for a week and i'm at work on the computer and my gorilla alarm starts goin off. I look outside and I see three guys standing beside my bike with one guy sitting on it. The guys start panicking and the guy just drops my bike and they all book it. THANK GOD the stand held up and saved the bike. I'm so mad right now I could go crazy.

I'm glad my bike is okay and everything but I just can't get over the ignorance of some people. God If I only had enough time to get outside before they ran...I honestly could care less that theres four of them, thats my baby. I'm all paranoid now, checkin my bike every five minutes.

·
Premium Member
11,269 Posts
that sux, bro. at least the bike is ok. what's with the gorilla alarms? are they just alarms or does it effect the bike's ability to fire up?

·
Registered
458 Posts
wow thats crazy..thats where the conceal carry permit comes in handy

·
Team: Teletubby racing
21,003 Posts
pet peeve #1 people touching things that don't belong to them....:nono
sorry to hear that bro.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
IT HAPPENED AGAIN!!! AND I CAUGHT THE *****ERS!!!

My alarm goes off again, my co worker sees it and shouts my name. I come storming out through the door just in time to catch the guy. He's my age, give or take a couple years. I yell "DID YOU JUST TOUCH MY BIKE"

He's scared shitless, "Uh..uh...uh..i'm sorry man, it's beautiful..I"

I grab him by the jacket and get right in his face. "IF GO NEAR THAT BIKE AGAIN I WILL RIP YOUR ****ING HEAD OFF, AND DONT THINK IM BLUFFING I'D ENJOY EVERY ****ING MINUTE OF IT"

"I'm so sorry man its just really nice, sorry..."

"GET THE **** OUT OF HERE"

I watch him walk off and his buddy starts laughing....

I can't believe it...as good as it felt to catch the guy i'm still pissed, this is unreal...

twice in one night...ughhhhh

·
Registered
48 Posts
Where do you live that fks just come up and sit on your bike? Around here nobody does that shit, don't matter if they know you or not, RESPECT ANOTHER MANS BIKE OR PAY, that a given around here. I would not of said sh!! just knuckle dustn first and then warn them, cuz if they are dumb enough to touch let alone sit on another persons bike, yelling is not enough of a warning.

·
Team: Teletubby racing
21,003 Posts
what gets me, is when parents helps lift their kids and put them on someone else's bike

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Sorry to hear. People are ****ed up.

·
12,482 Posts
what gets me, is when parents helps lift their kids and put them on someone else's bike
Ditto

That happened to me about two years ago.... I came out of CHURCH and this mom was about to lift her fuqing kid onto my bike!!!! I gave her a really dirty look and she dropped the kid. As I got on my bike, I shook my head and revved the engine really high before leaving.

what a bunch of fuqing asssholes.

·
Registered
298 Posts
That sucks bro, Just today I took rode my bike to the dealership to pick up some new gloves and some guy was outside standing up my bike. he thought it was for sale. :rolleyes:

It only didnt have a pricetag on it and my helmet hanging off the side.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
So i'm back home now, i've been guarding my bike like a hawk for the last two hours at work...this is ridiculous. I work in Niagara Falls at a five star hotel, it's near the main tourist area but its atleast a 5 to ten minute walk, it was pretty odd today how many people were walking through our parking lot...

I just don't understand the mentality of some people, like do they honestly think when they see a bike "oh nice bike, i should sit on it and play with the clutch and shifter to try it out" like are u serious??? I would never even THINK of sitting on a bike that wasnt mine. Even if it's my friends bike I still make sure its okay with him if i sit on it.

·
'07 MV AGUSTA F4 1000R
1,112 Posts
looooooooooll hahahahaha :D dude i know its not a laughing matter...but i can't help it...some just raaandom dude comes up an sits on your bike....loool that's funny as heck!! I mean its bad...there are a lot of weird ppl out there...

I don't know what I would do if i seen someone do that to my Raven...I'd probably start punching....but that's just me :D

·
Premium Member
8,144 Posts
dude, same thing happened to me. It was sitting outside my apartment (im in college) and i dont have an alarm. So i go out the next day to find the bike still sittin nice but the cover was put on wrong....so i take the cover off and i go to sit on it thinkin i was just dumb puttin the cover on wrong....anyway i look down and my shifter is bent, my stator cover is scratched, and theres a scuff on my mid...

People are just ****in stupid...i hate that kind of crap. Hopefully this stuff doesnt happen again this semester! Im gettin the bike back out sunday...

·
2007 R6
129 Posts
The same thing happed to me today.So im at work today and i walk past the front door of my job and i see two guys looking at my bike and taking a pic with there camera phone.That bugged me,but no problem right.So i watch them for another 30 seconds and this guy swings his leg over and sits on it like he owns the thing.Im shocked to see this guy do this. I run outside and he hops off of he and i say "WHAT ARE YOU DOING.DONT YOU EVER GET ON MY BIKE AGAIN".He said ok ok.I dont think that the knew any english so i didint bother telling the off. i will say this if i ever see another guy sit on my bike im probible going to go ape shit on him..:nono

·
i wanna go fast!
148 Posts
that s**t happened to me too. i work at a home depot and i rode my bike to work. i go outside to have a cig and i see 2 guys near my bike and one of them sitting on my bike and had a soda sitting on my tank. when i screamed at him to get off my bike he drops the soda all over my bike. he didnt know a lick of english but i still cursed the living hell out of him making sure he felt stupid.:mad:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts