Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've heard bad things now about ZeroGravity's and Puig's... so, which brands are good, because I need more wind protection, and I could care less about the tint, but if it had it, cool.

Thanks...
-Solace

·
Banned
786 Posts
I've heard lots say that ZG screens don't fit flush, not sure about Puig. I recently bought a Mercury chrome and it sucked, didn't even fit, so I traded it for a Airflow Eleminator Titanium but haven't installed it yet. :cheers

·
Registered
250 Posts
I have a Puig, and it doesn't fit completely flush, but I bought it because I heard it fit much better than a ZG. If you can find a way, get one from Yamaha-Europe. They have Yamaha branded double bubbles in different colors and whatnot.

I do like my Puig and unless you're looking for it, you don't notice that it's not completely flush...

·
Registered
7,662 Posts
I have the Puig smoked screen...LOVE IT. And to me, it fits just fine

·
Banned
786 Posts
Just put on new Airflow windscreen and it suxxx ass to. Nice screen but just like the others doesn't fit flush.....Guess I'll just have to get a Puig dark smoke.... :cuss

·
Banned
786 Posts
Ohhhh believe me I can make it fit, but I shouldn't have to. The morons that make this shit should make it right......biooootchh :moon

·
Registered
406 Posts
Just got an F.Fabbri double bubble..., used to have a Sportech, and I compared this new one to the ZG and Puig..., it has, by far, the widest and tallest double bubble I've seen. Also, when looking through it, the screen doesn't distort the vision much at all. With our windscreens being so small/useless as they are, I like the "better coverage".

I recommend the Fabbri double bubble - I love mine. Only comes in clear, tint, dark tint, and flat black for the R6. I got clear for the track..., only paid 60 for it, too.

Fitment - it's a little tight, but it sqeezed in just fine.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I have the MRA Double Bubble and I like it. Can't comment on the fit as I have nothing to compare with, but I'm happy.
Be careful with the plastic screws, they break easily.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts