Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
190rwhp......:eek5
10,295 Posts
Thats probably the most idiotic question anyone has ever asked on this forum...

Congrats...

·
Premium Member
17,965 Posts
Really?

Do you know what forum this is?

Really? You're kidding right? I think the answer to that for most of us is obvious by the bike we ride now.

·
190rwhp......:eek5
10,295 Posts
OP is prolly looking for the "delete thread" button...

:lmao

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,856 Posts
Take it easy on the the guy, he might have been dropped on his head as a baby...a few times...

·
Track Aficionado
1,184 Posts
Really, there's nothing the matter with a GSX-R, but they attract squids, so there's a bad stigma attached. Just quit calling it a Gixxer!

In my travels, I've met tons of legitimate pilots that ride the GSX-R.

·
Registered
135 Posts
aha why so mean on the guy.. it all depends on how you ride.. for a fact the gsxr is more comfortable than the r6..

·
Stunt Rider
7,982 Posts
aha why so mean on the guy.. it all depends on how you ride.. for a fact the gsxr is more comfortable than the r6..
That's because the GSXR is made for men with small testicles, that's probably why you're more comfortable on one. Ha-ha!:lmao

·
Track Aficionado
1,184 Posts
That's a bold statement, LOL.

At 6', 175, I found the R6 more comfortable than the GSX, ZX6 and CBR. Personal preference, but if you find the R6 uncomfortable, you should spend some time working on the ergonomics.

On a side note, I wonder what they say about the R6 on the GSX forum.

·
Premium Member
17,965 Posts
I'm not hating on the GSXR, it's a sick bike IMO for both street and track.. But there is a reason we are all in the R6 forum, we all probably had this choice at one point and us being here shows what we chose.

·
I can ban you
33,576 Posts