Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
my R6 ate a bus
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
haha okay, so i haven't been on lately, new job and all and moved down to edgewood area in maryland. Bunch of cruisers and SCOOOOTERS soo many of those f&$%ers down here. Anyways i think i found my new love, tell me what you guys would offer for this. He says he wants $11k o/b and if its someone on here, im very tempted to steal this off you so please don't sell it kthanks.

This bike is in showroom cond, it has never been down and dosent have a scratch on it.The extras are as follows: GRAVES: FULL WORKS SYSTEM W/CARBON CAN, POWER COMMANDER AND IGNITION MODULE BOTH WITH GRAVES MAPS,FRAME SLIDERS, FENDER ELIM,SMOG BLOCK OFF PLATES, AND CLUTCH SLIDER. iT HAS AN OHLINS STEERING DAMPER, GREGGS FLUSHMOUNTS, CUSTOM LED INTERGRATED TAILIGHT, AN RK 520 GOLD RACING CHAIN AND VORTEX SPROCKETS (+1 IN REAR).iT ALSO HAS A YAMAHA TINTED WINDSHEILD, CRG SHORTY ADJ LEVERS A YAMAHA SEAT COWLAND YAMAHA BLACK CHAIN ADJ, AND SUPER WHITE ZENON BULBS.THE BIKE ALSO HAS MICHELIN 2CT TIRES. ALL THE STOCK PARTS ARE INCLUDED,AND THE 2008 SERVICE MANUAL.THERE ARE ALSO VORTEX REARSETS AND GOODRIDGE STAINLESS STEEL BRAKE LINES, NOT INSTALLED YET, THE ARE NOT INCLUDED WITH THE BIKE, BUT ARE AVAILABLE AT A VERY GOOD PRICE. EMAIL ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS. THIS BIKE HAS EVERYTHING , AND IS BARLEY BROKEN IN WITH UNDER 500 MILES. I AM SELLING FOR FINANCIAL REASONS. I HAVE A CLEAN TITLE READY TO GO. I HAVE THE RIGHT TO END AUCTION AT ANY TIME DUE TO LOCAL SALE.

not telling you were i found it, but its quite obvious :lmao

Attachments

·
Registered
458 Posts
hey dan you near aberdeen?

·
my R6 ate a bus
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yup, i sometimes work on post (APG, aberdeen proving grounds) the company i work for does military contract work and thats about all i can say, rest is confidential.

·
Registered
458 Posts
I hear ya.. went to school there (apg) not too bad of an area.. close to baltimore anyway

·
MY MV EATS MY R6
10,744 Posts
beautiful bike i wouldnt pay that much but im sure its worth it with all the goodies and it being a 2008 but thats just my opinion i love the graves exhaust btw im getting the full titanium put on this week

·
To the Bat Cave!
4,113 Posts
My two cents? I paid 9200 for my 07 OTD with warranty. I think the guy said reserve was $10,500?

I'd pay 9,500-10,000. With those mods, that would def be worth it. Prob is, he'll never get out what he put into it, and that's a fact, however if he can't keep it, as sucky as it is, maybe it can help you.

I have about over $12,000 wrapped up in my bike and I don't have all the great mods that he does. I wouldn't sell mine because I know I'd never make near what I put into it. If you like it, go for it. Good luck!

P.S. Most importantly, do what you are comfortable with.

·
Dragging Knee
1,604 Posts
No Deal

I think the price is high on it. It is a used bike and you never get the money back that you put into the bike when you sell it.

IMO 9000 would be reasonable for the bike as you still have to pay taxes on the bike and register it once you get it. I would not pay over retail price though on the bike as when you go to sell it you still won't get the same money out of the bike that you paid for it.

Then you will still be taking a hit on the bike with depriciation on it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts