·
Registered
501 Posts
I pay $130 a month for full coverage with State Farm

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
jesus were all over the board here....... what makes urs different then somone elses? age accidents tickets?

·
flyin' hawaiian
2,815 Posts
leftone said:
what makes urs different then somone elses? age accidents tickets?
all those factor into your price. the msf course, being married, and age takes the cost down a bit. the thing with state farm is i had to insure my trucks with them too.

i paid $800 last year with progressive for full coverage. when it came time to renew it jumped to $1200. i said DUCK FAT!!!... my friends kept buggin about state farm. i took a chance and saved over $1500 a year for all my vehicles. and no i dont work for state farm nor do i know anyone that works there.

·
Registered
4,552 Posts
460 a yr for Liability & Comp on an '04. 22 no tickets, on my record hehe, no wrecks. MSF = 10% off, at least here it does.

But get this they want 430 for 6 months worth of liability for my '98 Z34 Monte Carlo. Went to Allstate and they gave me 6 months of liability on my car for $176. WTF is up with that price difference.

·
Something Clever
1,272 Posts
$24 a month with State Farm,that's $288 a year for my first bike. I also have my car and house with them too, so that probably has something to do with it. I'm 25 and the agent told me it was BS that it got lowered at 25 cause I am still a "young" driver. Damn insurance :cuss

·
Bacon is extra!
494 Posts
$39 a month for my R6 and $40 for my 600RR thru USAA

Full coverage, single, 28, no tickets

·
Registered
166 Posts
When I bought my R6 Progressive wanted $1920 a year for full coverage. I have State Farm, full coverage cost me $1116 a year or about $93 a month

·
Registered
76 Posts
------

·
Registered
13 Posts
71.50 a month for full coverage through State Farm :cheers I just switched from progressive where i was paying double that for just liability and comprehensive.

cole

·
Registered
182 Posts
19, perfect driving record, $91 a month Geico for just Liability.

I know I'm young, but am I getting screwed here?

·
Registered
31 Posts
I pay 40 a month for my 2002 R6 full coverage. Have a perfect driving record and i'm under my parents insurance with Farm Bureau. They have the cheapest insurance for bikes that i've ever heard of in my life i'm only 20 going on 21 when i'm 21 it'll be like 30 a month for full coverage. sorry not tring to brag :jump :jump

1 - 20 of 38 Posts