Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Mr. B (Florida Boy)
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:cuss I ordered a full akra racing system and ASV levers 11 DAYS A-****IN-GO from motomummy and my order status is still QUEUED....WTF!?

ALSO

I ordered my GPR stabilizer and PCIII from hardracing last night and received no invoice...WTF IS GOING ON W/ THE INTERNETZ!?

:poke:enforcer:rocket:cuss:mad:bash:wtf

·
Mr. B (Florida Boy)
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I already have
it took TWO emails to motomummy to get a "we aren't here this weekend" reply.
and I sent the email to hard racing a few hours ago. Normally these two companies are the BEST when it comes to customer service...i'm a lil disappointed...:(

·
Reppin' that 405
278 Posts
most likely they are back ordered. i dont know how much stuff i ordered from motomummy and it has been back ordered. dont get me wrong..they are a good company but they should let there customers know that the products are back ordered..

·
I stall my R6
148 Posts
Think they also just moved their store as well.

·
Mr. B (Florida Boy)
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Damnit...This sucks then, I aint home but I ordered over a grand worth of parts, I'd like to get some service here! lol

·
Registered
25 Posts
Seems like all internet companies have no prob sellin parts that are on backorder and not letting the customers know. It happened with the R6 and lightning.
:comp

·
Mr. B (Florida Boy)
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Seems like all internet companies have no prob sellin parts that are on backorder and not letting the customers know. It happened with the R6 and lightning.
:comp
It just aint right...I NEED my FIX....er....PARTS NOW!:jacked

1 - 8 of 8 Posts