Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if this is the wrong forum feel free to move it. i just thought this should be in the spotlight.

anyway, for the past few days, i'm able to access the site only about 50% of the time. insight?

·
Registered
784 Posts
Same here. I haven't been able to get on until just now since about 9 pm yesterday.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
THe guys that are ruin the site want us to get off our computer chairs and go do something productive, instead of looking that this screen.

So we don't become fat and lazy and slow on our bikes for next season :hammer

·
Registered
373 Posts
maybe if all thsoe new users that sign up every day ante up to a mandatory "forum support" fee- maybe they could use that money to fix the site?!

i'm gunna donate now- cuz the latter gives me more reason too.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
mahie023 said:
maybe if all thsoe new users that sign up every day ante up to a mandatory "forum support" fee- maybe they could use that money to fix the site?!

i'm gunna donate now- cuz the latter gives me more reason too.
i was about to say that i don't see an r6-forum supporter under your name :cheers

·
Registered
80 Posts
I don't know whats going on. Haven't been able to get on for awhile, but I notice Spiderman's name isn't under the mod list on the index either.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
what is a forum supporter? How do you become one?

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
how much does it cost?

·
Registered
712 Posts
udh2oskier said:
it's beginning to piss me off
yeah,,same here! :hammer

·
looking for more curves
1,883 Posts
mahie023 said:
haven't really seen ne for awhile... but then again u can't reply if you can't get on.... so meh :poke :gas
damn straight...

I had a really good post yesterday, and the day before that... but I couldn't get on....

Everyone would have loved it, but the time is pass, and I can't post it now....
:roll:

And I wonder if Mum's to word so they are going to over deliver on fixing the board..... mmmm.... I could give some more $ since I can't see to find my stickers any how...

·
Registered
7,662 Posts
interesting stuff...
site problems, take forever to fix, no mods around, spiderman has disappeared...

WTF is going on around here??

·
Registered
886 Posts
thats it im going to take over the site ...lol :boob :boob :boob :boob

im going to buy it out umm well with whatever 20 bucks gets me lol ..

·
looking for more curves
1,883 Posts
yoda said:
interesting stuff...
site problems, take forever to fix, no mods around, spiderman has disappeared...

WTF is going on around here??
I was wonderinig where spiderman has gone too

1 - 18 of 18 Posts