Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Yamaha 4 Life
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else notice that the most recent ad was created back on April 27th?

I also wasnt able to create a new ad today when I tried as the "category" dropdown isnt appearing on my screen.

Any idea whats going on?

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,856 Posts
Anyone else notice that the most recent ad was created back on April 27th?

I also wasnt able to create a new ad today when I tried as the "category" dropdown isnt appearing on my screen.

Any idea whats going on?
Wera classifieds have been shitty for a couple three years now....

·
Yamaha 4 Life
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wera classifieds have been shitty for a couple three years now....
Aside from one other issue that occurred not too long ago where the site was down for a week or so, I have never had a problem.

Its been fine for weeks now, and I even found my R6 on there, but it seems to have been frozen in time since April 27th...

·
Dangerously Irish
9,550 Posts
This is sad news, I haven't been on in a while due to the fact I really need to cut back on spending.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Noticed the same thing today. The classifieds there seem glitchy. To bad, I find a lot of good stuff on there when it is working correctly. I am guessing Mongo is the mod and it is a race weekend so he maybe busy.

·
Dangerously Irish
9,550 Posts
Checked again just now. Still no new ads, still cant create an ad.

Bummer...
Whoa worse than I thought, I know there was a weird time when they got a lot of spam. People were even posting sex adds.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hands down my favorite bike ever with my favorite motor build ever! I'm the second own. Looks at the parts list on the bike, you cant build it for twice what Im asking and thats. Follow us for notices on new items posted to the site. At a track near you. This weekend Wera Motorcycle Roadracing returns for rounds 3 and 4 of the NOLA Region Series. Free wera classified graphics for creativity and artistic fun.

substance abuse texas

1 - 8 of 8 Posts