Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
My R6 eats with me
742 Posts
Haven't had it out of 1st. Muauauhahahha!

seriously............haven't had it out of 1st.......maybe tomorrow, I have to fill the tank. Other bikes though..........as fast as I could get them to go.

·
Team: Teletubby racing
21,003 Posts
MOQ - U said:
^^^ :)
reminded me of the time when i had got mine.. (oct 07)
lol...i got mine last night. 2008 R6

·
2007 R6
1,019 Posts
140's.... stopped looking.

·
What about what?
6,755 Posts
I've never broken the posted speed limit. That would be against the law... :sing

When I read the title of this thread, I got Deja Vous. Seems like I've seen this one before... :dunce:

·
What about what?
6,755 Posts

·
live too ride!
36 Posts
02 r6- indicated 170, probobly 150-155 actual
04 r1- indicated 165 with speedo healer
07 r6- indicated 60mph haha she only has 35 miles on her im trying to break her in right.

·
Lets ride.
4,372 Posts
Well I do tend to fast while on my bike. It can become quite cumbersome and distracting to eat while cruising through the twisties. But if you can scarf a philly cheese steak down while dragging a knee, that takes talent. :fact

·
Registered
301 Posts
PinstripeMonkey said:
Well I do tend to fast while on my bike. It can become quite cumbersome and distracting to eat while cruising through the twisties. But if you can scarf a philly cheese steak down while dragging a knee, that takes talent. :fact
u ever tried touching the road with ur hand while dragging ur knee.. ive always wanted to do that but its scary to take my hand off the bars...

·
I whore my R6
1,874 Posts
Search!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts