Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
pin it to win it
8,085 Posts
Around here 07 that condition is around 4800. Add in the limited edition I'd say ask 6k (high) and see what kinda offers you get.

·
Living The Dream
3,806 Posts
6k on a perfect day but anywhere around 5k is good

·
pin it to win it
8,085 Posts
It's just a black r6

·
Registered
5,244 Posts
Call me an idiot, but I've never understood what is special about the "raven". Is it not just a black r6? I just never really paid any attention to them.
lol... I only know that one because I had a friend with one. He would say "RAVEN"... and Id say "Your black R6?"... he would get mad and say "Its a RAVEN EDITION!!" :D What drove him even crazier was they came with gold forks and I had a black set I taunted him with. He put plastic kote on them but wasnt happy and eventually begged me to trade him. :lmao I only agreed to do so because his had 25mm carts installed...and did not realize it. :D

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,856 Posts
Same here. I don't remember a Fiat version.
There were some official FIAT livery packages available that were, in fact, GENUINE yamaha. Imaking20 had some on his bike, and I have seen one in person, back in 07 at the dealership. I believe the kit was $3000 and only 220 sets were made.

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,856 Posts
Riders who are insecure about their penis size call them Raven Editions. The rest of the world mocks them for being pretentious and having underwhelming genitalia. True story.

·
#KeepPounding
1,735 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts