Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. I have been a member for a couple weeks now but never really introduced myself. Name is Nick and I live in New Jersey, the armpit of the US. Nah, its not really that bad. I have been riding for a couple years now, first bike was a 2000 R6, and I had to stick with it so I bought an '04 back in March. This is an awesome site. Not only does it seem some of you have some brains, but your pretty damn funny as well. Anyone from New Jersey let me know, maybe we will go out for a ride sometime. Let me know.

:cheers

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
cdemon said:
i almost got my brain today. but everytime i went to pick the slimy thing up i'd kick it.
ya, I kept kicking it too cuz I like the squishy sound it makes!

Thankfully someone from a place worse that bridgeport, ct! welcome Nick and thanks for making me feel better for where I live!

i think there are a few others from jersey on here. take a look thru the members list and see if anyone is, mind you though, not everyone lists where they are from. or post in the new regional sections!

·
Registered
7,654 Posts
hello! welcome to our home...come on in, take your shoes off, relax....

I know it is very uncomfortable at first, but just keep turning Pen down, and he will stop pestering you eventually. :gay

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.