Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Premium Member
30,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just curious... i'm going to save up for some new fork internals, and see if they make as big a difference as everyone says. keeping the tires planted through a a turn is always important, i hear. :)

what are y'all plannin on?

·
Draggin knee's
969 Posts

·
where da shrooms at?
2,708 Posts
recent purchases include, rearsets, levers, barends, grips, rizoma reservoirs, projector setup, fairings.

i need a 520 kit, whatchu got on deck?

·
RIDE, SURF, L )VE
12,698 Posts
Dang, 3 bills on one thing? I'd do projectors for that price...i am ordering a 520 kit tomorrow. new tires this weekend. i just sprang for bar end mirrors and block offs...$35 shipped :lmao

·
tall fcukin mutha fcuker
2,751 Posts
Jacket and Helmet... now im broke and cant do anything to the bike... better safe then sorry right?

·
08 R6S
179 Posts
Just got CA integrated tail light, proton flushies and fender eliminator, but if I had another 3 bills to spend I would go with a 520 conversion...when you got that coming up again AGG?

·
zomething different
8,430 Posts
so much to do, so little moneys :( :lmao

lets see: gpr damper, suspension components, new pipe + pc or bazzaz, 520 chain/sprockets (keeping stock gearing). i think that's a good list :D

·
Banned
2,723 Posts
Sex change. Wait, what?

T1

·
Knee dragger in training.
548 Posts
"or?" why not "and?"

and what's that second pic of?
Looks like a set of velocity stacks and cams to me. I don't know what the red/black thing is though, ECU?

My next BIG mods will probably be Race Tech fork and shock internals.

1 - 20 of 107 Posts