Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
taking my race bike to the dyno wanted to know what you guys may have before I go.. give your REAL HP (dont lie) and what you have done..
I have
04 R6
Graves full
slide stops (best thing you can buy)
V stacks
BMC filter
PCIII (Graves download)
I will be happy if I come out with about 110

·
flyin' hawaiian
2,815 Posts
i have not taken my bike to the dyno to get tuned yet, dam dealer takes forever to put it together. your best bet is to get a run with everything stock, just to give you a base number. then with everything on, just to give you how much an increase your money gave you.

·
Registered
4,552 Posts
If the weather is decent enough, I'm going to ride to Tulsa to get mine dyno'd. If it puts out what the magazines say it should stock I'll be happy.

The guys where I'm taking it said every '03 and up R6 they've dyno'd that was stock came in between 98-102 HP.

'04
BlueFlame slip-on
K&N
V-stacks
PCIII (some map CreePer sent me)

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Mine was dyno'd with an M3 slip on at 106.8hp at the rear wheel.
Since then I've had a valve job, milled head, ported, and had the head reworked. I'm guessing I'm at about 112 now.

·
Registered
283 Posts
this thursday i'm getting my graves v-stacks(2) ,. and a pcIII installed
i already have a akro slip on , and running motul 5100 ,...

then i'm going to put it on the dyno and get a custom map made !!!

i'll post up my HP that night !!!,.... :scared

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
thats why im dying to get an r1 but my bike only has 2200 miles so there really isnt a point in getting rid of it yet and its payed off

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
I have a '03, and with all my mods dyno results are in at 101rwhp, 47ft/lbs. Dyno is definitly conservative!

full gyt-r
bmc race filter
graves stacks
graves slide stops
factory +4 ign.

Bike is WAY faster than a stock one, and my hp and torque curve is very SMOOTH!

With all my mods and tuned correctly, 120hp +- a few HP would be a reality.

Got another head i'm working on over the winter now, then i'll be in for custom tuning this spring. Port work alone is supposedly good for an estimated 7% gain. So i'll try the porting, degreeing cams, valves for now i think.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Bone stock mine made 99hp, in supersport trim, mild valve job, bumped compression, full graves system, pc111r power commander with ignition -2 made 115 at its peak in 2003, now it's putting out about 111, that's on the dynojet dyno at the AMA races.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts