Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

As you can see, this is my first post(noob). I've been browsed this forum for quite some times now, and I really do learn a lot from all of you guys. (Thanks). Now to the good part, today I just signed a paper for a blue R6, I'm so excited and can't wait to pick it up next Tuesday. So I decided to join this forum, hope you all don't mind a noob like me. :cheers

BTW, I paid 8,000 OTD + frame sliders, do you guys think is that a fair price? Thanks all and ride safe.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Welcome and congrat.

Personally, I think that is a good price but you have to also consider where you live and the demand. In San Diego, that is a VERY GOOD price.

I was looking new, and the cheapest I found was around 9300 OTD. So I ended up with a used 03 R6 and definitely Blue.

·
Banned
4,008 Posts
hey u stole my signature :mrgreen:

well congrats on signing the paperwork for your bike. i think u got a good deal personallly. and hey we cant mind noobs since we have all been there at one time :cheers

·
Registered
712 Posts
8000 out the door is less than i paid for mine so yeah i think you got a good deal. Welcome to the forum and enjoy the six, it's awesome!!! :cheers

·
Banned
4,008 Posts
blueR6 said:
Thank you all for your warm welcome :cheers I will try to post the pictures once I got the bike.

Loki: haha sorry about your "weee" copyrighted, I just noticed.
ah well i couldnt sue ya for it u put a h in your wwwwweeeeeeeeeee.
just dont let it happen again man :mrgreen:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.