Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i already made a couple of posts and haven't said wassup to everyone. well wassup everyone! i'm 18 and planning on getting my first bike this summer (hopefully) and i hope it would be a 02' R6. well fair warning, i will be posting a lot of newbie questions so bare with me. Feel free to flame on them as long as you answer.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Okay. I wouldn't flame a question... But!!
I must say I was a little disappointed in the fact you never even said hello!! I mean... "Hello Everyone!!" How friggin tough is that?!? JUST COME IN AND STARTED ASKING QUESTIONS!?!?!?! THE FREAKIN NERVE!!!!!!!!! GET THE HELL OUTTA HERE!!!!! NOW!!!!!!!
Okay... how was that?
:mrgreen:

Welcome aboard!! Ask as many questions as you want. There are many knowledgable people that will be able to answer them for ya...

Alden

Disclaimer: The above rant was not to be taken seriously. Of course you know that enyway...

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Not many bikes are better for a first bike than an 02 R6.

The only ones that come to mind ar an 01 r6, an 00 r6, or a 99 r6.

Whichever one you can find for the least amount of money is the best choice. If it has some "character" to it, no matter, you will no doubt crash, wipe out, hit something, or drop it over in your driveway to add some of your own battle scars.

Dont mean to scare you but nobody told me I would do something to **** up my bike so when i did I was..."unprepared" and really pissed off.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
I too, hope you dont have to use it.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Yes welcome to the site. I am the admin, so let me know if you need help with the site or anything.

:drink

-DJ1298

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Welcome! You'd love a R6 :mrgreen:

Nice avatar jasamb, must be to associate the picture with you're posting rank, i thought dj was a **** for a second :hammer

·
Registered
52 Posts
hahaha the title is a lil odd but ok to each his own.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts