Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys i am lookin to get a leather jacket for my birthday and was wondering what sites we get a r6-forum discount from? Any help with some websites would be great. Also recommendations on jackets too.. I like the looks of the Alpinestar tz1 black jacket.. I would like it to be black or silver to match my 04 silver r6... thanks guys.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
836 Posts
I haven't bought anything from them, but I have spoken with them a few times on the phone.

They seemed willing to bend over backwards to take care of me, unfortunately I can only wear Arai's and ended up buying another Arai instead of a helmet through them.

Just from my conversations with them, they sould like a good group of guys and I would be happy to do buisness with them in the future. If I don't get some tire-warmers through a sponsorship deal... I will order some through them.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hammy are you responding to me about the jacket? I didnt know you delt with gear. But yeah if you do Im lookin at the Alpinestar TZ-1 or the Alpinestar Dyno jacket... I havent made my decision yet..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts