Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had the link to the seller on ebay with the slim ballasts now I can't find it, can anyone hook me up? thanks :)

·
Love to RIDE!
238 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Just don't buy from XenonAutoHaus, i got some and they worked for about 2 weeks. Now the High doesn't work at all and the Low has gone out once on a long ride.

·
Shiney up Rubber down
4,925 Posts
I have used xenonrider . Joseph Chang is his name. I don't know if he's still selling. But, you asked, and that is my answer.

·
Registered
70 Posts
picked mine up from xenonexpert.com A little more expensive than the ebay ones, but they are very good quality and you can get them with an extended warranty

·
Registered
89 Posts
whoa...$80 for full HID's?? for some reason..that sounds way too cheap.
do they even last at all?
Installed 2 months ago...took 25 minutes and havent had a single problem yet.

·
RACE READY MODE
207 Posts

·
/2ºº§T
215 Posts
xenonwholesale88 is who I got mine from on eBay. They are the slim ballast and were $79.98 shipped. They shipped them out very fast also.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I just paid for mine today for the dual kit H7 8000k for my 08, the seller was star-rotors.

H7 Headlight Kit HID-Yamaha R1 04-08 R6 03-08 07 06 05
just copy this into the search

It was 120 shipped and it is the slim ballasts. I will let you know how it goes and how fast it gets here.

·
Registered
152 Posts
check out HIDKING, my friends from other boards recommended I get my kit from them. I absolutely love it, I got 8000k but I would get 10000k bulbs in the future.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Check out our specials in the vendor forum. Thank you.

·
I heart my R6
464 Posts

·
My R6 eats my $$
414 Posts
i got my 8k HID kit off ebay, slim ballast for $80.00. just installed last week, was very easy and no problems, look great

·
Registered
94 Posts
+1 for Star-Rotors.com (ebay seller)

$120 shipped, great quality, took 5 days to recieve them in the mail

No instructions was the only negative part but I figured it out. Installed them last 3 weeks ago and love em. H7 6000k digital slim ballast, plug and play. I don't know how I rode at night without them.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts