Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I cant find a single place that sells these systems? it seems alotta people on here recommend them?

i actually did find one site http://www.riderperformancemotorcycles.com/

they want a 1000 dollars, at that price i could get an akrapovic which i was told is the best.

i want a complete system not just a slip on.. someone told me that blueflame doesnt make there own headers that there from hindle or somthing is taht true?

anyone have any ideas?
opinions are greatly appreciated!

thanx
Sid

[/u]

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
so bottom line.........

is it worht it or do you guys recommend a different system?

is akrapovic better will i get better performance?

is hinder good?

plz help i cant make up my mind?

i want the best performing exhaust system for an 02 R6!

·
Banned
1,086 Posts
If you want the best, get the Arata. It's the finest system I have ever seen. However, If I had a 99-02 R6 I get the Muzzy full system that I have available. It's truly a "once in a lifetime" deal. Right now that system is on Muzzy's website for $569.95. I'm selling it for less than the original dealer cost. They are a close out from a supplier of mine and I bought all I could get. To my utter disbelief, I still have two of them left. I'm selling them for less than most slip-on's?!! At that price you could get an Ivan's jet-kit (the best) and a K&N air filter and have one bad ass R6 on a budget!

·
Registered
23 Posts
will do. it'll have to wait just a bit though. I have to get a new city sticker this week and they doubled the price to $150 this year.... :cuss

·
Registered
23 Posts
Just checked out the arata site, looks like some quality stuff, plus I see they now have a slip on for the 03 R6. Might have to go for that one when the next payday arrives.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts