Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yamaha wants to bend me over and :hump me and i can't seem to find anything at the online sellers. i'm trying to find painted or none panted plastics.

·
heebiedabajeebies!
1,781 Posts
YaYoGakk said:
Agreed, if you look enough and patient, you will find great deals on plastics! That is how I rebuilt my damaged 6 afew month back.
Saved me $1500 over plastics alone compared to getting them the Yamaha Dealership at wholesale prices!

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Mikeeh76 said:
Saved me $1500 over plastics alone compared to getting them the Yamaha Dealership at wholesale prices!
yeah that's why i was curious where you guys go. i was quoted like $400 for each piece... :jerkit

·
heebiedabajeebies!
1,781 Posts
Or maybe a member wouldbe kind enough to hook you up with a deal on their extra plastics sitting in their garage!

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
dude sweet! that's exactly what i'm looking for! you fucking rock. :cheers

·
Registered
419 Posts
http://www.moto-xtreme.com/

Try this place. They offer OEM painted plastic for way cheaper. To replace the right side faring on my wifes 03 GSXR 600 it only cost around $400. E-Bay is good too but the people on there go crazy. I have seen the same used slightly damaged faring for the GSXR go for 500 - 700 dollars. Moto-Xtreme is brand new OEM and painted. Check it out. When you get to the website you have to E-mail them a decription of what you want and then they will e-mail you a price. It is totally easy. They also carry other Apparel and Accessories!!! Good Luck!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts