Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need a black mesh jacket and some mesh gloves. willing to spend up to $300 on the jacket and $100 on the gloves.

what should i get, where should i get it from?

Go!

:popcorn:

·
Registered
7,664 Posts
Check with the forum sponsors first, I am sure they can hook you up

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
alright --

i'd also like to get frame sliders, rear fender eliminator, and flush mount turns signals on the front. again, suggest where to look... i was just buying stuff from the dealer with my other bike... i'd like to try installing the parts myself this time to learn a bit more about the bike itself. :eek:

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
You can get the black motoboss mesh jacket from cycle gear. It has lining that you can take out when its hot in the summer. I have it in red.

·
Team: Teletubby racing
21,003 Posts
walmart........just kidding :hehe
i prefer dennis kirk, or at cycle gear depending on what model jacket you want

·
Registered
7,664 Posts
Cycle Gear for the win!
if you want to spend too much...haha The CG here in Dallas is good, they have decent pricing, but I can get it much better with a little online time

·
Registered
176 Posts
if you want to spend too much...haha The CG here in Dallas is good, they have decent pricing, but I can get it much better with a little online time
True. But I goto CG for 2 reasons.

1) Different brands are different sizes. Ya I could order online but I like being able to try on the item before I buy it rather than order it and not be happy with it.
2) Returns. CycleGear has bar none the best return acceptance of anywhere I have been. They will return nearly anything. I bought a leather jacket 8 months ago that the zipper broke. Took it in, they gave me a brand new one, the new year's model at that. Try that with a online website. :D

·
Registered
7,664 Posts
I go to CG to try them on to get the size...then order it online. hahaha

Actually, there are things like my helmet and my boots I will not buy online, adn both came from CG.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts