Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The shoe cover used to be on ebay, I need something velcro or however you spell it like to protect the left shoe, and think you guys know whay I'm talking about, where can I get one?? The key chain used to be on ebay last year, but now the new ones are out, it rubber carbon fiber look oval, and says R6 in blue letters. Some other websites had it too, they were like $6. Anybody know where these can be bought?? Thanks.

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
^I don't know about everyone else, but that doesn't help me. I need a keychain.

·
Registered
786 Posts
I have a blue Yamaha rubberized one... works great since its not plastic/steel and doesn't scratch the triple clamp.

The yammie catalogues up here no longer have the same one... its just a tuning fork circlular one held by dogtag chain.. (weak)

·
flyin' hawaiian
2,815 Posts
as for the shoe thing, i read somewhere in here someone used a wrist band. the same type guys use for the brake resevoir. i never did see anything for sale just to keep your kicks clean from the shift lever. for me i dont wear white shoes/boots, most of my shoes and boots are black. but then again i dont care if my shoes/boots get a little dirty from the shift lever let alone a ride.

·
Registered
587 Posts
ebay has red, blue, and silver R6 keychains

·
Registered
7,662 Posts
I just bought this one not long ago....$5 on ebay. Seller name was Mickhone, he was in Australia...

·
Registered
190 Posts
I got a rubber tuning fork keychain, Mesh Jacket, and mesh gloves from http://www.cmskpowersports.com/ they have ALL the Yamaha accesories that the Yamaha site has, but MUCH cheaper. I will never buy any OEM accesory from anyone but these guys.

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
I know what you're looking for and there's a guy I met last weekend at the dealer show who was pushin these things and I can't remember what the name of them were.....let me look around the net and i'll let you know what i find.....

·
Registered
42 Posts
i also got the rubber tunning fork keychain from my dealer the other day for $2.

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
stoneloco808 said:
RSixxr said:
Here i found it.....they're called Cycle Shoes....and I can't post the pic so i'll just link the website....

www.cycleshoe.com
looks like some big socks for your shoes.
EXACTLY.....I saw them in person and they don't actually look that bad.....they were all modeled on a left footed Timberland...I only talked to the dude for a minute but he said that you can get any design you want stitched onto them so i guess that's sposed to make them cool :roll:

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thats the one I was looking for, shubandit.com, what you guys think!!! You guys are awesome. As for the bueller thing, it from Ferris Buellers Day Off, when hes not in class, and the teachers calling his name, anyway, we do that at work when a customer walks in, we're like bueller....bueller....thats like anyone, anybody....wanna help. Sorry, but thanks for the responses!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts