Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need to get leathers because the East Coast gets chilly pretty early. Was wondering if anyone knew where the get the best deal online for Alpinestar leathers?

Thanks.

·
looking for more curves
1,881 Posts
nice site.

I'm still a bit miffed that I can buy the Venom Jacket seprate , but not the pants separate.... I really like that suit, but who can afford $1000+ for the suit.... And I could get the jacket in the Gray/Black combo, but they only have the suit in Red or Blue combos.... arg.. :cuss

- sorry about the rant....

·
Registered
100 Posts
mawonline had some good closeouts. I bought an alpinestars tld 1pc for $599 the other day.

Just do a search for closeouts or clearance items in google. That is the by far the cheapest way to get gear.

Last years stuff brand new for less than half the price.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I just called my buddy';s shop. He can get he Venon jackets for $420 plus shipping and the Venom one pieces for $880 plus shipping. Still ain't all that cheap, but it's the top of the line jacket.

He can get all of the Icon and A-Star stuff for cheap.

·
Registered
784 Posts
Deezul in the Group Buy/Sell section apparently had hookups for cheap alpine stars gears.... maybe wait until the next group buy and get something semi-decent before you go all out on an (in)expensive purchase when he , or someone else can provide the hookup

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.