Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw recently someone had tank protectors that where not those big fugly plastic/kevlar pieces. They were more like pucks that mounted on the edge portion of the tank. Kinda like a knee puck for the tank.

Anyone know where to pick em up???

·
T-1 is my Hero
0 Posts
WARNING!!! BY REMOVING THIS LABEL AND USING THE TRAXXION DYNAMICS R-6 GAS TANK SLIDER, YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE POSSIBILIY ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY EXISTS THAT YOUR BIKE WILL CRASH, BURST INTO FLAMES, BURN TO THE GROUND, SOAK YOU WITH FUEL, LIGHT YOU ON FIRE, AND BURN YOU UNTIL YOU ARE DEAD. YOU ADMIT YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOUR GAS TANK AND SLIDER WILL BE CRUSHED AND DAMAGED AND BOTH WILL HAVE TO BE REPLACED IF YOU CRASH ON THEM. YOU AGREE TO HOLD TRAXXION DYNAMICS INC, HARMLESS FOR ANY DEATH OR INJURY THAT RESULTS FROM USING THIS PRODUCT.

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

·
www.1seven1.com
2,063 Posts
I've made some and used them all and by far the best ones were the "fugly" ETI versions. They're really only needed on the '06-'07, but I've seen some expensive bikes burn into worthless hunks of junk.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.