Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
First Gen FTW
11,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got me a job at the Dayton international airport...

They want me to put this barney looking sticker on my bike. Any suggestions where to put it or if i could build something i could take off when not going to work?? i do not wanna put it on my bike... and i dont know if i could just put it on a visor for one of my old helmets.. i dunno... but i gotta have it

thanks guys

·
Registered
458 Posts
I put my military sticker behind my license plate..pretty hidden and also easy to see if they ask (which they never do)

·
Registered
458 Posts
visible like when they ask me where it is I tell them behind the plate...they bend over a lil bit and say oh cool go ahead

·
Premium Member
11,269 Posts
get one of those static cling stickers for windows and stick your pass to that. then cut around the corners and slap that puppy on ur wind screen. when ur done flippin burgers at the airport mcdonald's, just remove it and get the fudge outta there.

·
First Gen FTW
11,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hell ya.. i'll prolly do that...other guys there put them on the forks....ew

·
First Gen FTW
11,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
get one of those static cling stickers for windows and stick your pass to that. then cut around the corners and slap that puppy on ur wind screen. when ur done flippin burgers at the airport mcdonald's, just remove it and get the fudge outta there.
Wouldnt that blow off??? and i do a lil more than work at the mcd's haha

·
First Gen FTW
11,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
gross :throwup

what u doin' at the airport?
Workin on the airplanes and refueling... i went to school for it and i'm goin back in august.. i love it

no way, they're meant for the exterior. like the baseball team ones and stuff...

Hmm... i'll shop around... still not sure what ur talking about... i think it'd blow off

·
Registered
458 Posts
thats not a bad idea

·
Registered
458 Posts
or glue it to some plastic or something and just throw in your windscreen when you go through the gate

·
Registered
458 Posts
does it have to be visible in the parking lot all day too?

·
Registered
458 Posts
stick it to a clothing patch and get it sewed to your jacket.. :D

you could do just about anything cuz you don't have to leave it there..just if its a temporary spot like the windscreen don't forget to pull it out. when I first got my bike I use to leave my temp plate up in the windscreen and it blew away real quick..

·
First Gen FTW
11,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
so YOU'RE the guy i should get mad at when my plane is delayed for technical/mechanical reasons? :jacked
That'd be me :)

stick it to a clothing patch and get it sewed to your jacket.. :D

you could do just about anything cuz you don't have to leave it there..just if its a temporary spot like the windscreen don't forget to pull it out. when I first got my bike I use to leave my temp plate up in the windscreen and it blew away real quick..
I'm gonna double check... but i'm sure it's just for the gate

·
Registered
113 Posts
visible like when they ask me where it is I tell them behind the plate...they bend over a lil bit and say oh cool go ahead
I work on an AFB (I'm a Weapons Engineer) and the guys at my gate wouldn't go for that at all. I once had something BEHIND my windshield sticker and they told me to move it.

(pardon the OT)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts