Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
I'D RATHER BE RIDING
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where Josh from Kryptonbulbs is? I was supposed to be getting a headlight assembly back from him but haven't been able to get in touch with him for about a week. In the past he's always been really good about getting back to me. Alright thanks.

·
Mario J's Apple Juice
8,180 Posts
:stupic
Can't expect much near the Holidays guys. Christmas Shopping, Christmas with the Family, after christmas shopping, new years etc.

·
Lone wolf rider
880 Posts
^^ that's totally understandable but it's his responsibility to inform his customers ahead of time if he's going to be gone for a while.

·
Premium Member
17,965 Posts
Bike vinyl guy and Kryptonbulbs is the same guy! DUM DUM DUMMMMMMMM

JK - He's been on here for a while he's probably just busy.

·
I'D RATHER BE RIDING
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
^^ that's totally understandable but it's his responsibility to inform his customers ahead of time if he's going to be gone for a while.
No not really. Like I said he has been real easy to work with and has always gave quick responses. If my bike wasn't down because of it than I wouldn't be in a hurry anyhow. I just have to have it before I go back to work and was trying to see what was up. I don't expect any business to give a play by play of where they are at all times. That wouldn't make any sense. Just wondering if anyone knew when he might be back and also if everything was o.k.

·
formerly usmc08r6
1,313 Posts
i'm also waiting on my headlights but i know he is a great buisnessman so i'm not too worried. if anything it's the postal system with all the packages being shipped at the same time

·
Premium Member
12,093 Posts
A good friend of mine just received his projectors from Krypton on Thursday last week.

If that means anything to you guys.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
He hasnt been on here or the R1 forum for quite some time. It is around the holiday season and if you cant get to a computer or something then you cant. Hes a good guy and you really have nothing to worry about!

·
I'D RATHER BE RIDING
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well I got my headlights in the mail today and I'm so excited about installing them tomorrow. I guess he put them in the mail before he left for the holidays. I have to say that Josh is a great guy to work with. We had a plan with a couple of assembly's that I sent him and it all kinda went to sht because one of them was worse off than I thought. Anyhow he repaired it and negotiated a deal with me that both of us could be happy with. This is the short story but he is a straight up guy,does great work and I am really glad that I sent my stuff to him. If anyone has any thoughts about doing a headlight mod I would strongly recommend that you don't waste your time anywhere else. Here's a pic, can't wait to get it installed.:toocool: More to come after the install.

Attachments

·
Speedy Claxton
1,767 Posts
This is definitely on my winter to-do list. For sure going with kryptonbulbs too, but I'll do the install myself. He has the best prices around as far as i can tell. One question though, for anyone that has his projectors, what size is the halo that comes with the projectors. I'd like to do a dual halo set-up, so I'm assuming I'd have to get a larger halo to go outside, I just dont know what size I would need to do that. Can someone take some measurements and post them up.

·
I'D RATHER BE RIDING
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Looks good man, glad it worked out for ya!
Thanks man! Tomorrow is gonna be a good day! Riding around in the neighborhood with no fairings or lights and connectors dangling off the bike was........................................... well it was fun, but I'm ready to get back out on the road for real.:mrgreen:

·
Parts Pimp
26,470 Posts
Thanks man! Tomorrow is gonna be a good day! Riding around in the neighborhood with no fairings or lights and connectors dangling off the bike was........................................... well it was fun, but I'm ready to get back out on the road for real.:mrgreen:
I did the same thing a couple times. I had a bunch of bolts and screws that were half in rattle out. I was super psyched to have to reorder all that crap. :thumbdown

·
I'D RATHER BE RIDING
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I did the same thing a couple times. I had a bunch of bolts and screws that were half in rattle out. I was super psyched to have to reorder all that crap. :thumbdown
Yeah that would suck. Maybe I should check around before I put her all back together.:lmao On another note I am daunted by this install.:thumbdown I checked the how to and I haven't figured it out. Might have to phone a friend.:lmao If anyone has any suggestions of where to start, please let me know. Maybe if I stare at it for another hour it will install itself.:confused:

·
Parts Pimp
26,470 Posts
Yeah that would suck. Maybe I should check around before I put her all back together.:lmao On another note I am daunted by this install.:thumbdown I checked the how to and I haven't figured it out. Might have to phone a friend.:lmao If anyone has any suggestions of where to start, please let me know. Maybe if I stare at it for another hour it will install itself.:confused:
What's daunting you bro? It's a piece of cake. The overwhelming part is trying to hide all the wires and ballasts. Post up what's hangin you up. I'm sure we can help. It's a piece of cake really

1 - 20 of 32 Posts